Tulsa Community College is committed to ensuring our websites are accessible to all users.
Laws and Standards
Our websites are developed and maintained to comply with the following laws and standards. TCC developers, designers, technology purchasers, document creators, content authors, and owners are encouraged to go beyond the minimum whenever possible to ensure their materials and services are in compliance.
- State of Oklahoma HB 2197, now known as the Oklahoma Electronic Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, as amended
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
TCC Policies and Procedures
Support and Questions
Video Phone: 918-894-5724
General Web Accessibility
Marketing & Communications Web Team